Friday, April 13, 2012

Funny Friday : Toliet Paper



 THE MIRACLE OF TOILET PAPER

Fresh from a shower, a woman was standing in front of the mirror complaining to her husband that her breasts are too small. Instead of characteristically telling her it's not so, he comes up with a suggestion: "If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few seconds".

Willing to try anything,  she fetches a piece of toilet paper and stands in front of the mirror,  and rubs it between her breasts. "How long will this take?" she asked.

"They will grow larger over a period of years," her husband replies. She stopped. "Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the years?"

Without missing a beat he says "Worked for your butt, didn't it?"

( If only that's all it took for bigger "assets")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. I love responding to them. Please make sure you have your setting so that you see my reply. I always reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...