Friday, June 15, 2012

Funny Fridays: More Sauce


( Cheating is bad. However...this joke is kinda funny.)

A man is having an affair with an Italian women, when she falls pregnant. The man doesn't want to leave his wife and kids and so persuades the Italian girl to return to Italy to give birth and raise the child, and he will provide money every month until the child turns 18. "how will you know when it is born?" she asks and the guy thinks about it and says "send me a postcard with 'spaghetti' written on it.

Nine months later, the wife calls to the husband and says "You've received a rather peculiar postcard, hon" and she hands it to her husband who, upon reading it, turns white and faints.

On the postcard is written,"Spaghetti, spaghetti, spaghetti; one with meatballs, two without; send more sauce".

6 comments:

  1. ha ha ha ha ha, Thanks for the chuckle! 1 with Meatballs, made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I liked the " one with meatballs" part the best

      Delete
  3. bahahaha, this is the best ever! Made me laugh out loud and I am exhausted...so thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I love responding to them. Please make sure you have your setting so that you see my reply. I always reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...