Friday, July 27, 2012

Funny Fridays: Definitely


The teacher walks into the room and says... "Ok class, today's word is DEFINITELY, can anyone use the word in a sentence?"
Little Susie stands up and says "The sky is DEFINITELY blue."
The teacher says; "Not necessarily, Susie. It can be blue, gray, or black, but nice try."
Little Johnny is in the back of the room and is waving his hands back and forth.
The teacher says " Yes, Johnny. What is it?"
Johnny says " I have a question."
"Ok, lets hear it." says the teacher.
Johnny says "Do farts have lumps?"
The teacher says, "Well ,no, they don't."
Little Johnny says "Well, then I DEFINITELY just shit my pants!!!"


Hope you definitely have a good weekend.

6 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Oh that is just too funny! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I got ya to giggle a little today!

      Delete
  2. I needed a good laugh, thank you Emily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey...what are cyber neighbors for? :) I'll be over to cyber organize in a bit.

      Delete
  3. bahahaha, that was a good one! I sure did laugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I couldn't help it. Sometimes a good poop joke is just funny.

      Delete

Your comments make my day. I love responding to them. Please make sure you have your setting so that you see my reply. I always reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...