Monday, August 6, 2012

All kinds of Happy Bombs!!



Yesterday was  my 6 month blog- a-versary!!  And Sunday, I hit 10,000 page views since I started! Woo Hoo!!

Blogging has brought so much into my life. Some of which are all of the great people that  I have met so far in this adventure. I really hope that we all keep talking, sharing, and learn all we can from each other. This positivity thing I've found while blogging is indescribable.


I wanted to have my first giveaway when all this happened but it snuck up on me (and that's a good thing) ... so we'll have to do that a little later. Maybe with 100 GFC followers then? I'm working on it.

I have some more happy bombs coming up so come back and see what they are soon, ok?

10 comments:

  1. I love Happy Bombs!!!! You Go Girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your anniversary and the 10,000 page views! Love your blog!

    I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Liebster Award. You need to head over to my post today to get the specifics but basically I've passed the torch to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jaye. Wow, thanks for the award. Now I have the hard decision on who to pass it to. :)

      Delete

Your comments make my day. I love responding to them. Please make sure you have your setting so that you see my reply. I always reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...