Friday, August 24, 2012

Five on Friday #2

K and S necklace from Nelle and Lizzy.


Hello Ladies.  I hope everyone had a great week. Here are five things to look at this weekend. I know you'll love at least one of them.


Nelle and Lizzy

When I had S, my hubby was really sweet, went on my computer, into my website bookmarks and found that I had bookmarked this site. He went online and had a necklace  made for me. It is awesome and I get so many compliments on it.  I want so many other thins from them it's not even funny. ( see image above)


Hazel Mail

Taking our pictures and making a postcard..brilliant. I wanted to do this so bad on our vacation but since I was sick. That never happened.


Vacation Rentals By Owner (VRBO)

This site makes it so easy to plan your next vacation. You can find  a condo or rental property anywhere in the world. Yep, the world, for all of my international friends like Simoney and Natasha down under. My family  and I have only used it here in the continental US so far but I'm sure we will use it again and again. We have all had great experiences with the site.

Tiny Victorian Cottage

I so want one of these in the woods when I get my wooded property someday. Well, that's my dream anyway.

Jim's Pancakes

When I told K about this guy and his pancakes, he didn't believe me until I showed him the site. They are amazing  and all i can think when I look at them is" Wow, I wish I could not be interrupted enough to make something like this."

( I have in no way been paid for my opinions on these sites. But  I would love to be. They could send me giveaways for you guys! I promise, I would share)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. I love responding to them. Please make sure you have your setting so that you see my reply. I always reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...