Friday, August 31, 2012

Five on Friday #3



Thank goodness it's Friday! Even though the remnants of Issac are supposedly headed our way with rain this whole Labor Day weekend. SIGH. We shall see..

Here are some links for your perusal :

8 things you don't want in your food

A lot of people would say we are being too paranoid with our food and what is good and what is bad but after all of the health issues I've been though in the past 6 years.  I'm kinda a believer. Cutting some of this stuff out of my diet has made a difference to me. And why do they put this junk in there anyway? Do we need it? No.  Just think about what's in the food before you eat it. for you and  your kids.

Mr.Printables

This site has so many cute little downloadable printouts. I can't even list them all here. Flashcards, calenders, Posters, etc.  It's nice because you don't always have to design things yourself.

Orchestra Flash Mob

Ok... I'm a sucker for good flash mob. I watch one every time I see them on Yahoo's main page.  This one made me smile.  I love that song they play and you can see the joy on people's faces. It gave me goosebumps.What an awesome surprise!


Needling Felting a Dog

Are you thinking...What?  Just click through. I'm not even sure how's it done but I'm fascinated by it and i really want to try someday.  I'd love to have a little Charlie.

Make your own Crossword Puzzle

Did you know you could? It's pretty cool.  I think it would be cute to give to someone as a gift.  A wedding.  A new baby.  New Dog. Something you made but doesn't cost you anything. Maybe you could even frame it and use dry erase pens. Just a thought.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Thank you so much for posting on Saturday Show and Tell. I hope you'll be back this week to link up some more great ideas! Have a great rest of the week!
    -Mackenzie
    http://www.cheeriosandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I love responding to them. Please make sure you have your setting so that you see my reply. I always reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...