Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Almost...Wordless Wednesday

I couldn't help to think of these lyrics and all of the brave women I know and have known ( I those I don't) who are battling cancer. Aunt Marianne and Janice...this is for you.

What is the Gunny Sack -Making the world Cuter -Debbie Doo -DIY Show Off
DIY Shop - Lines Across My Face -I should be mopping the Floor
Great Fun 4 Kids


How to Nest For Less - Tip Junkie - My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia -The Kurtz Corner
Sugar Bee - Romance On A Dime - Debbie Does Creations - Funky Polka Dot Giraffe
The Winthrop Chronicles

 Thrifty Home - Someday Crafts - Sew Much Ado
- Junk in Their Trunk  - Southern Lovely 


 Beyond the Picket Fence - Somewhat Simple - Live Laugh Rowe
Loving this Crazy Life - The Shabby Cottage
The Taylor House- House of Hepworths 
Two In Diapers-Mommy Brain Mixer

Naptime CraftersStay At Home Nation
Young and CraftyMy Turn(ForUs)
Delicate Construction
Serenity Now
Here Comes the Sun


Six Sister's Stuff

Cheerios and Lattes
Natasha in Oz -Say G'Day


  1. awww thank you Emily you are so sweet God Bless you :)) this seriously made my day!!!

  2. Following from the mommy mixer, glad to have found you!


Your comments make my day. I love responding to them. Please make sure you have your setting so that you see my reply. I always reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...