Friday, September 7, 2012

Five On Friday # 4


Happy Friday my "peoples"! What of fun things do you have planned? I wouldn't say my plans are fun per se but I'll tell you about that Monday.

Birthday Freebies from The Frugal Girls


Since my birthday and the girls birthdays are all in the future tense, I'm signing us all up for some birthday goodies. Sorry, J. Alot of these aren't around us or don't apply but there are plenty that do. Free Ice cream here I come.

 Custom Rubber Stamps

I just can't help it. How often do i send letters? not often but I really want one of these custom designed stamps.  I jut can't decide on which one.

Find Your Passion

I just saw this the other day and when I have time ( HA) I'm going to find my passion. Sometimes I think It's photography but sometimes I think there's even something else. I going to have to dig deep for this one.


Ana White

This chick is awesome. She  helps me by making detailed plans/drawings of prices of furniture they may have seen somewhere else and helps you build it yourself for alot less.  I might actually have to learn to make something.

Swagger Wagon

Ok so I don't have a min van yet and I am one of those  mommies that has always actually wanted one. Maybe it's because my family always had station wagons as a kid. All I know is that this mom and dad are awesome and this video is fun-e.


Monday
What is the Gunny Sack -Making the world Cuter -Debbie Doo -DIY Show Off
DIY Shop - Lines Across My Face -I should be mopping the Floor
Great Fun 4 Kids

Tuesday

How to Nest For Less - Tip Junkie - My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia -The Kurtz Corner
Sugar Bee - Romance On A Dime - Debbie Does Creations - Funky Polka Dot Giraffe
The Winthrop Chronicles

Wednesday
 Thrifty Home - Someday Crafts - Sew Much Ado
- Junk in Their Trunk  - Southern Lovely 
-SNAP

Thursday

 Beyond the Picket Fence - Somewhat Simple - Live Laugh Rowe
Loving this Crazy Life - The Shabby Cottage
The Taylor House- House of Hepworths 
Two In Diapers-Mommy Brain Mixer


Friday
Naptime CraftersStay At Home Nation
Young and CraftyMy Turn(ForUs)
Delicate Construction
Serenity Now
Here Comes the Sun

Saturday


Six Sister's Stuff

Cheerios and Lattes
Natasha in Oz -Say G'Day


2 comments:

  1. Loooove Ana White! She has inspired me to try so many projects that I lacked the skills to do!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. It makes me want to take over my husbands garage and tell him to watch the kids while I construct something.

      Delete

Your comments make my day. I love responding to them. Please make sure you have your setting so that you see my reply. I always reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...