Friday, September 14, 2012

Five on Friday #5


Happy Friday , y'all!  Sorry these are late in the day. I lost something and finally found it in the house. But you know, it's Friday afternoon and you are ready to go home anyway/kids are asleep, right? Right. Time to zone out and surf the net.

Signals


It's such a cool store. So many different kinds of eclectic things that you can't find anywhere else.  I love one of a kind gift ideas. Some great t-shirts :)


Friends Bloopers

Man, I miss this show. I was a loyal viewer the whole time it was on and that was before I even had a DVR. This clip, courtesy of Nikki over at Goldfish Crackers,  made my cheeks hurt.

Frye Boots

Ok, when I win the lottery I WILL own a pair pf these boots. I know it's all trendy right now and  but they remind my of horse back riding  and I feel that they are so classic looking. I feel like a could wear them for a long time.


Family History Questions

I wish I would have done this with my grandparents when I was younger  and they were all still with me.  I did something to a much smaller scale in high school.  I might to do this with my parents :) Ready guys?

Boone Hall Plantation

I'm sure you heard that Blake Livley and Ryan Reynolds ( sigh) got married. Well, here is where they did it. Gor-ge-ous.  Had this been anywhere near me house/city/state , I would  have paid the money. Wow.   It is now on my list of places to visit, if not just to see the tree lined road.  Watch the little video. You'll want to go too.




2 comments:

  1. Hi! I've enjoyed reading your blog and now following you from the Two in Diapers blog hop!

    Amanda
    www.proverbs31motherhood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I love responding to them. Please make sure you have your setting so that you see my reply. I always reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...