Monday, November 12, 2012

Where's Entirely Emily been?


Hey y'all!  It's been a long while. For some reason or another I lost the urge to blog three times a week and then it was hard to do 2 times and then  even one time was just too much.I flat out just didn't' feel like it. My kids seemed to need me more and when I heard the little voice in my head saying " You HAVE to go blog about something."  I told it to shut the hell up and go away.

I love blogging but something had to give and it was the one thing I didn't HAVE to do.  I just don;t know what changed and why I didn't feel the urge as much but it was good to get away for while but....

I really started to miss you guys.  I miss my blog friends and  the conversations we would have. I feel like I don't even know what's going on in the blog-o-sphere anymore.

I have been busy getting out there and taking photos for friends and family to start a photo business. But again,  kids come first and I can't even get as into that as I would like. I see some of you doing it all and I wonder why I can't?   Maybe I'm not built that way. I want to be but maybe I just can't handle it.

I have so many ideas and things I want to blog  about  and SO not enough time in which to do it. This isn't something I should get stressed about but I was.  I want to be at the same level as some of you but have come to realize that I can't...just not right now.  When my kids are in school more often, I feel like then I will rock this shiz-nit! But for now, I will  blog and then I will break  and then I will blog and find a good place for me to be.

I have lost some of my followers but I hope there are some of you out there that will stick with me.  I always appreciate your comments and your friendship even if I go missing for a few days/weeks from my blog.

I know you understand and I hope you're still there  listening to my ramblings.


Monday
What is the Gunny Sack -Making the world Cuter -Debbie Doo -DIY Show Off
-I should be mopping the Floor


Tuesday

 Tip Junkie - My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia -The Kurtz Corner
Sugar Bee - Romance On A Dime -The Winthrop Chronicles

Wednesday
 Someday Crafts - Sew Much Ado
 
-SNAP

Thursday

Beyond the Picket Fence - Somewhat Simple - Live Laugh Rowe
- The Shabby Cottage The Taylor House- House of Hepworths 
Two In Diapers-Mommy Brain Mixer


Friday
Naptime CraftersStay At Home Nation
Young and CraftyMy Turn(ForUs)
Delicate Construction
Serenity Now


Saturday


Six Sister's Stuff
Cheerios and Lattes

8 comments:

  1. You won't lose me as a reader. :) I completely understand where you're coming from. I can't count how many times (in one day) I've heard myself say, "One sec, Mommmy has to get this done it's really important." And then I start thinking...is it really important that my children wait, even 2 minutes, for me to share a post to Facebook? NO.

    There's also JUST...SO...MUCH...out there. I question why I'm putting so much of myself into something that doesn't give me nearly as much back. And then the next question is usually, why bother it's all been done?

    I could go on and on about this, but I'll spare you. Just know you're not alone. If you need a break take one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Erin. I really appreciate you reading my blog. Even if I can't see you, it's nice knowing your there.

      Delete
  2. We feel the same way. If it's not fun don't do it...life is too short. We already spend too much time doing things we don't want to be doing. I'm certain people will keep up with you as your ideas are always unique and you make it seem easy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura. I just kinda hit a wall with it. I hope to at least post once or twice a week again. But if I don't have any ideas then I don;t have anything, you know?

      Delete
  3. I'm still here! I know it's hard not to log onto blogger without noticing, but try not to "watch" your followers number. It's YOUR blog, not theirs so write what you want, when you want. Be true to yourself and you will attract the sort of readers you are interested in also

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I need to remind myself of that more often.

      Delete
  4. Oh yes Kiddo, I have missed you:) But not a problem, I will take backseat to your kids always:) Hope you week is filled with laughter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Evelyn. Again, I wish you were a short car drive away. I'd pack them up and be there.

      Delete

Your comments make my day. I love responding to them. Please make sure you have your setting so that you see my reply. I always reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...