Thursday, February 16, 2012

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

I've  been on the lookout for nummy things to eat that maybe won't upset my stomach and that 's hard to accomplish right now. I found this out on Pinterest. The most amazing site that will suck you in for hours.  But it's a wealth of knowledge  that on my own I would never find. That's how I justify it to myself and my husband.

I found this recipe for  Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies ( flourless) from Amira at Divine Baking. She says she got it from Epicurious but I couldn't find it there.



  



1 cup super chunky peanut butter (She used Smooth)
1/2 cup (packed) brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips (about 6 ounces)
 
Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix first 6 ingredients in medium bowl. Mix in chocolate chips. Using moistened hands, form generous 1 tablespoon dough for each cookie into ball. Arrange on 2 ungreased baking sheets, spacing 2 inches apart.
Bake cookies until puffed, golden on bottom and still soft to touch in center, about 10 - 12 minutes. Cool on sheets 5 minutes. Transfer to racks; cool completely.

Makes 20 cookies.



They tasted so good. I couldn't even tell they didn't have  flour or MILK! Even J liked them. Probably because I used chunky peanut butter and he loves the chunks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. I love responding to them. Please make sure you have your setting so that you see my reply. I always reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...