Monday, April 9, 2012

What's in my purse?

S was going through my purse today as she does any time it gets near her tiny hands and I thought ..hmm... I wonder if everyone else has such random stuff in their purses.

So here is what is in my purse today:


-Sunglasses
-Carmex Vanilla lip balm (smells good)
-pen ( stolen from somewhere)
-pictures of my kids in plastic sleeves and some that should be
-Bath and Body  sanitizer, Sagittarius. It was from back last year.
-Car keys with school door pass attached. It's high level security over there. it's a good thing.
-Receipts from Trader Joes, Well Body,  and Target
-Gift cards from : Bath and Body, Toys r Us, Crate and Barrel, and Kohls
-Cell Phone ( I wish it was an IPhone)
-Small point and shoot Canon in it's case for those quick shots
-a scratch off ticket...... that didn't win.
-a Powerball ticket...... that didn't win
-STL ZOO membership card... a lifesaver
-STL county Library card and mini card ( why do I have both in there?)
-SAMS club card
-WellBody Business cards
-Victoria Secret measuring tape ( it comes in really handy everywhere. You'd be surprised)
-Two free passes to the Museum of Transportation
- How to plant a raised bed garden brochure from Home Depot.( It's a goal of mine this summer)
- Change
- two barrettes
-pieces of gum and goldfish crackers ( eewww)

I challenge my other bloggy friends to do the same and share what's in your bag?

7 comments:

  1. why aren't all those gift cards in your wallet???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Emily! Now following thru GFC :) Hopefully I get to meet you at BBC STL!

    Have a great week!
    Erika @ Southern Belle as an Army Wife

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg. my purse could hold your purse and everything in it...times three. i shall post this week!! great opportunity to clean out my purse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok you have three days left to dump.....that...purse! Kinda like Extreme Makeover Home Edition but without the bus :)

      Delete
  4. Ok, first of all, your purse is way too small....lol.

    In my purse, I have:
    - Wallet with money, important cards (debit, insurance, etc), gift cards, business cards, checks
    - Pocket calendar
    - Keys
    - Pen
    - Cell phone
    - Gum
    - Chap stick
    - Lip gloss
    - Hand sanitizer
    - Tampon
    - Receipts- Target, Schnucks, Walmart
    - Sunglasses
    - Bag of Fruit snacks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really not so bad if your purse is bigger than mine.

      Delete

Your comments make my day. I love responding to them. Please make sure you have your setting so that you see my reply. I always reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...