Thursday, July 19, 2012

I'm a Newbie!


I was super excited when Gina from Random thoughts of an incoherant mind  contacted me and said I was the Newbie spotlight of the week. Ever since I started linking up to Debbie Doos' Newbie Party every Monday, I was always thinking....Man, I wonder if I'll ever get the Newbie Spotlight. And here I am and I can't believe it. You really made this girl/mom/woman feel special.



If you are a newbie, it's a great place to meet others like us and also some other very creative ladies who aren't newbies but are here to share with us, encourage us and help us grow.


22 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I found you at Gina's! You're awesome!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a sweet post, Emily! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl you deserved it!!~ Congrats to you. I am glad Gina made you happy!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your feature :) We are all so happy you are in the Spotlight Club!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats this is very cool and very deserving I will have to check out the newbie posts sense I am not only a newbie but technology challenged LOL :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. A huge congratulations to you!!!! So happy for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! I think you're DIY Cardinals Tee was featured on another site, too! I saw it when I was linking up my cookies yesterday! Go, Emily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle! Cool, Do you remember what site?

      Delete
  8. What a fun idea! I found you via the Mom's Mingle and am happy to be your newest follower! I'd love a visit back at http://www.two-in-diapers.blogspot.com! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! Yay for the newie parties, right? That's how I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yea Newbies! I wonder when i won't feel like a newbie?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I love responding to them. Please make sure you have your setting so that you see my reply. I always reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...