Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Wow...bloggy friends are awesome!

 I couldn't believe it when I got a message from Sheila at Blissfully Shabby that she nominated me for a  Versatile Blogger Award.  After getting the Kreativ Blogger, and Sunshine Award,  I  was humbled enough.

I love to blog. It has shown me that there is a bigger world of kind and positive people.  I am so glad you are out there.  Blogging has been something that has brought me so much joy and fun since I started. I can't wait to see where it takes me next. I do what I do to share with everybody.


 Here are the rules for this award:
 1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
 2. Include a link to their site.
 3. Include the award image in your post.
 4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
 5. Nominate 15 other Bloggers for the award.
 6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
 7. Let other Bloggers know they have been nominated.

Thank you so much , Sheila @ Blissfully Shabby.   I love her repurposing of things. It looks so effortless. And she has way more than that. Check her out!

 Now for the seven random facts..hmmm... It's hard to keep coming up with stuff. I'll never need an about me page because you all will know everything already.
1. The only surgery I've had was to extract my four wisdom teeth and I was so doped up that I was singing  Christmas songs before I went to sleep.

2. If  I could go back in time, I would meet my great grandparents and tell them where to buy property and some stocks to buy so they could have an easier life. (and maybe their descendants too)


3. I wear contacts/glasses.  I can't see more than  a foot from my face without them. Sigh.


4. I have seasonal allergies so the beginnings of spring and fall suck big time.

5. I think I've had the same haircut for 11 years at least but I love it and it works for me.  I may keep it until I'm too old to brush it myself.

6. I have 368  fonts on my computer and growing... I have a font problem. Is there a group for that?

7. I  cry more than anyone I know.  You name it....commercials, songs, movies, and  just life sometimes.


And here are, in no particular order and not that I don't love you all because I do, the 15 blogs I want to nominate for the award:

Natasha  @ Natasha in Oz
   
Simoney @ GreatFun 4Kids

Rhiannon @ being ( mom) me

Brooke @ Crazy Mama Drama


Ann @ Horse Country Chic
Laura  @ Cookies, Crusts, and Sawdust

Melissa @ Loving this Crazy Life

Randi @ Dukes and Duchesses

Rob, Megan, Wynn, Amy and Chris @ Our Pinteresting Family

Evelyn @ My turn for Us

Janice @ Janice's Footsteps

Marilyn @ 4 You with Love


Mackenzie @  Cheerios and Lattes

Trish@  3 Kids and a breakdown

Debbie @ Debbie does Creations


( and if any of you ladies has received this award already, please don't feel as if you need to do it again)



13 comments:

  1. Thanks Emily for your kind words... and your nomination.
    So great that you are enjoying blogging - long may it last, I say!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deserve all of them and yes, I hope all this fun lasts a while.

      Delete
  2. I too have had the same hair cut for forever. But I can't even fathom how else to wear it.

    And I have a font obsession, too. But even with all the fonts, I have a few favorites. I really ought to purge because I hear that too many fonts can slow down your processor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pheeww... I'm not the only one. And fonts can slow down your computer? Man, i didn't know that. I should go through and take out the ugly ones.

      Delete
  3. THIS IS SO GREAT THANK YOU FOR HONORING ME WITH SO MANY GREAT BLOGGERS. I JUST LOVE OUR BLOG COMMUNITY FOR EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID THE POSITIVE CARING AND KNOWING NO MATTER WHAT THERE IS SOMEONE THAT HAS A CONNECTION TO WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT AND GETS "US" WHAT A WARM FUZZY FEELING TO BE GOTTEN LOL!!
    I TOO HAVE FOUND MYSELF USING THE WATERWORKS MORE AND MORE HUH? MAYBE WE CAN MAKE IT A COOL KID THING? I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO THINK OF CHANGING MY HAIR EITHER I GET IT IT WORKS :)) hAVE A GREAT WEEK AND THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART TO THE TOP OF IT SO BASICALLY YOU GOT MY WHOLE HEART <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO much for your nomination!! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yipee! Like I said... I like to be around other crazy moms like myself.

      Delete
  5. Thanks, Emily!
    http://4you-withlove.blogspot.com/2012/07/wowbloggy-friends-know-how-to-make-your.html
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome,Marilyn. And you totally didn't have to on my account.

      Delete
  6. Emily you are so sweet to think of me-thank you! Isn't blogging amazing? I feel so blessed to have met such wonderful people from all around the world just like you!

    I loved your post about the Cardinals too. My son and I watched that game on TV all the way here in Oz the other day-what a coincidence!

    Best wishes always,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cards fans down in OZ? That's awesome.

      And you are so welcome. You deserve it.

      Delete
  7. Aw, thanks Emily! I love blogging too ... the blogging network is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I think the network is what I like best about blogging.

      Delete

Your comments make my day. I love responding to them. Please make sure you have your setting so that you see my reply. I always reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...