Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Co-hosting the Mommy Brain Mixer

I was super excited when I found out I got to co-host the Mommy Brain Mixer with  Cassie over Two In Diapers. She is so sweet and her family is just adorable.  It is so much fun to meet other mommies and hear all the other crazy stories and know I'm not  alone in my craziness. Please join us and tell us your best/funniest/craziest/poop-filled stories!

Welcome to week 8 of the Mommy-Brain Mixer, ladies!

Last week we had a fabulous 112 link-ups! The Mixer is thriving!

If you haven't noticed, one of my favorite things to do here at Two In Diapers is to share stories about motherhood and my littles. One of my favorite things about sharing these stories is your comments with stories of your own children!

Welcome to...


At the Mommy-Brain Mixer, we will be linking up our writings about anything and everything motherhood!

We want to see funny posts, serious posts, sweet & sappy stories, mommy-brain episodes, memories from when your older children were younger, thoughts & lessons learned, and anything related to motherhood or little people. You know that post you wrote yesterday about your teething baby? Or that hilarious post you wrote about your 2nd grader's school play? Those are perfect, so link 'em up! 

The Mommy-Brain Mixer is the perfect place to find some great new blogs to follow, make some wonderful new blog friends, and enjoy some entertaining new reads!

To make things even more fun, my friend Mar, over at Raising Bean, is hosting a sister link-up for you to join, too!

Head on over there after your finished here and link up your recipes, DIY, arts & crafts, and sensory activities!  

Let's get to it, friends!
 
RULES:
1.Follow Two In Diapers
{the first link below}
If you are new to the Mixer, please leave me a comment so I know to follow you back! I try to get around to all the posts but, as the Mixer is growing, there are some weeks that I'm not able!

2. Follow your co-hosts
This week's lovely co-hosts {the first 3 on the linky} are:

Emily from Entirely Emily
Lena from Mom2MemphisAndRuby

3. Link up your mommy post!

4. Make sure to visit some of the blogs in the link-up and maybe even follow them!
{and comments are always loved} 

5. Tweet about the Mommy-Brain Mixer to help spread the word! 

 

6. Grab this adorable button and place it somewhere on your blog!

Photobucket

7. Don't forget to check back throughout the week, as we gain many new links throughout the week!

If you are interested in co-hosting a Mommy-Brain Mixer, send Cassie an email at twoindiapers@gmail.com!






4 comments:

  1. Hey there, fellow co-host!! Nice to "meet" you! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute blog! New follower from the link up.

    Erin
    http://casualstayathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Erin. You too. I'm fast approaching 35 myself. sigh.

      Delete

Your comments make my day. I love responding to them. Please make sure you have your setting so that you see my reply. I always reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...