Monday, September 17, 2012

I love mail!

When I saw that  Kim (Pink, Pearls, Polkadots) and Haley (Haley's World)over at and were having a postcards swap, I had to sign up. I love swaps and getting REAL mail...especially when it's not a bill!


I got matched up with Tori from over at Lil Mrs.Tori. She has the sweetest little family of boys, that I can't get enough of. Maybe it's because I have all girls :) It's fun to hear the stories from the other side of mommyhood.



Tori lives in  California and she is currently getting ready to move to LA.  With her husband in the military, she moves alot and I don't know how she does it.  I can't imagine how hard that is.  Here's the postcard she sent me of  Avila Beach, CA . I hope I can make it back to Cali some day( I went once to San Francisco for a few days).  Sun all of the time and warm,  what's better than that?




Tori  is a crafty momma doing stuff like this baby blanket.


And this awesome nightstand redo.




Tori  also hosts some cool linky parties:


Lil’ Mrs. Tori
A party where you can link up what you have been up to in the bloggy world.


Lil’ Mrs. Tori
And the Instafriends party to show off all those cool photos that you have taken on your smart phone. Now that I have a smart phone ( ya, I know, I'm behind the times) I can finally join in the fun.

I'm so glad I got to meet Tori and follow another cool blogger.  Check her out!

Linking up with Pink, Pearls, and Polkadots

10 comments:

  1. I was just in Avila Beach a few days ago! Small world. Love the new blog design:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That IS wild! How was it? just as pretty as the postcard? Thanks. I think I might switch it up again.

      Delete
  2. There is something so special to get real mail in the mailbox that isn't a bill, I still do birthday cards always to family & then cards just because :) have a super week :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love getting any ind of card. Especially one that is unexpected !

      Delete
  3. That sounds like fun! I wish I had read about that earlier. Maybe they'll do another one. It'd be fun to get something other than bills in the mail. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I hear of it again or something like it , I'll let you know. I've seen ornament exchanged going around but I'm not sure what I would do.

      Delete
  4. I am so glad you enjoyed the swap!! Thanks for joining in!

    Tori is awesome!! Glad you got her as a swap partner. Her blog is adorable and she's just the sweetest!

    Thanks again for participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for having us, Kim! That was a fun idea. I can't wait to see if you come up with any more fun things.

      Delete
  5. I love Tori's blog:)She's the coolest:3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I love responding to them. Please make sure you have your setting so that you see my reply. I always reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...