Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Family Session-The Dibbles

I'm a little excited to say that recently I have had a bunch of friends ask me take some family pictures. Some you have already seen Little Miss M's Birthday Party. I've always loved taking pictures so this is a win-win for me.  There's still so much I need to learn.  I'm still in the beginning sages of everything when it comes to this. Especially the business side, craziness!

I've decided to start another blog just for my photo stuff so that this blog doesn't  get bogged down.


Here is a sneak peak of of their session....click over to see some more ;)

2 comments:

  1. Starting a business is a lot of work. And then there are late nights (like super late nights editing) and booking sessions, emails, ordering prints and albums, discs, etc,etc. It is so little about the actual picture taking :( My favorite part.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm seeing that, Leishell. That's why right now it's only on demand and I'm not out looking for folks. Maybe when my girls are in school full time , I'll think about it.

      Delete

Your comments make my day. I love responding to them. Please make sure you have your setting so that you see my reply. I always reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...