Monday, May 14, 2012

Meet Louie



This is Louie.

He's 13 and always looking for that love connection. He's not picky, boy or girl dogs don't matter to him.  I blame my husband for not getting him neutered before we met ( I know, I know..I'm not happy about it either but what's done is done and will never happen again in this house)

I thought Louie could show you  his online profile:


Name: Louis P
Age :13 studly years old
Breed: Rat Terrier

Born: Somewhere in Arkansas
Lives Currently: Saint Louis, MO

Family : Yes, mom, dad, 2 sisters and 1 brother, Charlie in heaven. And I have two cousins, Finn and Zoey (both dogs)


Other than appearance, what is the first thing that people notice about you?
 I whine alot and  never stop moving around

What are your three BEST life skills?

-Peeing on anything I see
-Humping anything with four legs
-Throwing up on the floor just to annoy my mom

What’s the most important thing you’re looking for in another dog?
 That they hold still while I smell and hump them ( I know...it's so wrong)

The 4 things your friends say you are…
-Good with Kids
-Needy

-Way too friendly
-
Fierce guard dog

What are 5 things you “can’t live without?”
- Food that my sisters drop on the floor
- My bed
- My sisters
- My mom yelling at me
- My backyard

What are you most passionate about?
I would say annoying my mom is my passion in life. I do anything I can to tick her off most of the time but she loves me... I know she does.


How do you typically spend your leisure time? Licking myself, Barking at the noises in my head, and lately... sleeping alot


If you have any other questions for Louie, He would be glad to answer them.  Just give me a shout.


This is the first in the Meet the Family Series. Stay tuned for more.

8 comments:

  1. LOL -- this cracked me up.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know Louie.. he's a funny guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. I kind of did something similar with my pets awhile back but never did it with the two newbies from last year. Guess life got in the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'd still love to hear their thoughts. You should still do it whenever you have the chance

      Delete
  4. Hi Louie! It seems like most guys that can't keep off other people, you're quite the looker, lol. This was too cute! I'm so glad other people blog silly stuff about their dogs too. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Louie was just totally jealous of Bender's awesome stamp after I showed him. Thanks for stopping by mine too.

      Delete
  5. Hi Louie!

    (you left a comment on my blog about Dumbo. Yes, I have made him; http://www.whimsicalcreations.bigcartel.com/product/dumbo-bow-center He is one of our favorites, too. :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sooo Cute. I wish she would wear bows. I wonder what else I could do with him?

      Delete

Your comments make my day. I love responding to them. Please make sure you have your setting so that you see my reply. I always reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...